Data privacy statement for website
Section 1 Information about collecting personal data
(1) In the following, we shall provide information about the collection of personal data when using our website. Personal data is all data that personally refers to you, e.g. name, address, email addresses, user behaviour.
(2) The responsible parties according the Article 4 Para. 7 EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) is
Hotel Otterbach Restaurant GmbH
D 74321 Bietigheim-Bissingen
Telefon: +49 7142 5840
Telefax: +49 7142 64142
You can reach our company data privacy coordinator at ... or using our postal address.
(3) This data privacy statement applies to the website and services offered by Hotel Otterbach Restaurant GmbH but not for other websites that users may visit using links. Reference is made to the data protection regulations of the respective legal owners of these websites. We notably refer to the data protection regulations of Google Inc. for the use of the integrated map service Google Maps and Google Fonts.
(4) In the event of you getting in touch with us by email or using a contact form, the data shared by you (your email address and your name and telephone number, where necessary) shall be saved by us in order to answer your questions. We delete the data collected in this context after storage is no longer necessary or limit the processing in the event that statutory retention obligations exist.
Section 2 Your rights
(1) You have the following rights relating to us with regard to personal data concerning you:
– right to information,
– right to correction or deletion,
– right to restrict processing,
– right to oppose processing,
– right to data transferability.
(2) You also have the right to complain to the data protection regulatory authority about the processing of your personal data by us: the relevant authority and address can be selected using the following link: https://www.bfdi.bund.de/DE/Infothek/Anschriften_Links/anschriften_links-node.html
Section 3 Collecting personal data upon visiting our website
(1) When using the website for information purposes only, meaning if you do not register or otherwise provide us with information, we only collect the personal data that your browser transmits to our server. If you want to view our website, we collect the following data, which is technically necessary for us to display our website to you and to ensure stability and security. The legal basis for this is Article 6 Para. 1 Sentence 1 Letter f GDPR.
It concerns the following data:
– date and time of the request
– time zone difference to Greenwich Mean Time (GMT)
– content of the request (specific site)
– access status/HTTP status code
– the amount of data transferred in each case
– website from which the request comes
– operating system and its interface
– language and version of the browser software.
(2) In addition to the aforementioned data, cookies shall be stored on your computer when using our website. Cookies are small text files that are assigned and stored on your hard drive by the browser you use and through which certain information flows to the appropriate place that sets the cookie (here by us). Cookies cannot run programs or transmit viruses to your computer. Their purpose is to make the website more user-friendly and effective overall.
- transient cookies (see b)
- PHPSESSID - session cookie - is deleted after the visit.
- PIWIK_SESSID - Matomo session cookie - is deleted after the visit.
- Persistent cookies (see c).
- cookieControl - cookie information response - is deleted after one year.
- cookieControlPrefs - cookie information response - is deleted after one year.
- _pk_id.* - Matomo site ID - is deleted after one month.
- _pk_ses.* Matomo session cookie - is deleted after 30 minutes.
- piwik_ignore - Matomo opt-out cookie - is deleted after two years.
b) Transient cookies are automatically deleted when you close your browser. This notably includes session cookies. These store a so-called “session ID” with which different browser requests can be assigned to the common session. This will allow your computer to be recognised when you return to our website. These session cookies are deleted when you logout or close your browser.
c) Persistent cookies are automatically deleted after a specified period, which may vary depending on the cookie. You can delete cookies in your browser’s security settings at any time.
d) You can configure your browser settings according to your wishes and, for example, refuse the acceptance of third party cookies or all cookies. Please note that you may not be able to use the full functionality of this website.
g) Data protection provisions about the application and use of Google Analytics (with anonymization function)
On this website, the controller has integrated the component of Google Analytics (with the anonymizer function). Google Analytics is a web analytics service. Web analytics is the collection, gathering, and analysis of data about the behavior of visitors to websites. A web analysis service collects, inter alia, data about the website from which a person has come (the so-called referrer), which sub-pages were visited, or how often and for what duration a sub-page was viewed. Web analytics are mainly used for the optimization of a website and in order to carry out a cost-benefit analysis of Internet advertising.
The operator of the Google Analytics component is Google Ireland Limited, Gordon House, Barrow Street, Dublin, D04 E5W5, Ireland.
For the web analytics through Google Analytics the controller uses the application "_gat. _anonymizeIp". By means of this application the IP address of the Internet connection of the data subject is abridged by Google and anonymised when accessing our websites from a Member State of the European Union or another Contracting State to the Agreement on the European Economic Area.
The purpose of the Google Analytics component is to analyze the traffic on our website. Google uses the collected data and information, inter alia, to evaluate the use of our website and to provide online reports, which show the activities on our websites, and to provide other services concerning the use of our Internet site for us.
Google Analytics places a cookie on the information technology system of the data subject. The definition of cookies is explained above. With the setting of the cookie, Google is enabled to analyze the use of our website. With each call-up to one of the individual pages of this Internet site, which is operated by the controller and into which a Google Analytics component was integrated, the Internet browser on the information technology system of the data subject will automatically submit data through the Google Analytics component for the purpose of online advertising and the settlement of commissions to Google. During the course of this technical procedure, the enterprise Google gains knowledge of personal information, such as the IP address of the data subject, which serves Google, inter alia, to understand the origin of visitors and clicks, and subsequently create commission settlements.
The cookie is used to store personal information, such as the access time, the location from which the access was made, and the frequency of visits of our website by the data subject. With each visit to our Internet site, such personal data, including the IP address of the Internet access used by the data subject, will be transmitted to Google in the United States of America. These personal data are stored by Google in the United States of America. Google may pass these personal data collected through the technical procedure to third parties.
The data subject may, as stated above, prevent the setting of cookies through our website at any time by means of a corresponding adjustment of the web browser used and thus permanently deny the setting of cookies. Such an adjustment to the Internet browser used would also prevent Google Analytics from setting a cookie on the information technology system of the data subject. In addition, cookies already in use by Google Analytics may be deleted at any time via a web browser or other software programs.
If you visit our site from a mobile device (smartphones, tablets, etc.), you must instead click this link (Stand: Opt-Out-Cookie ist gesetzt) to prevent Google Analytics from tracking you within this site in the future. This is also possible as an alternative to the above browser add-on. By clicking the link, an opt-out cookie is set in your browser, which is only valid for this browser and this domain. If you delete the cookies in this browser, the opt-out cookie will also be deleted, so you will have to click the link again.
Further information and the applicable data protection provisions of Google may be retrieved under https://www.google.com/intl/en/policies/privacy/ and under http://www.google.com/analytics/terms/us.html. Google Analytics is further explained under the following Link https://www.google.com/analytics/.
Section 4 Objection or revocation against the processing of your data
(1) If you have given your consent to the processing of your data, you can revoke this at any time. This revocation influences the permissibility of processing your personal data after you have given it to us. The legality of data processing based on the consent until revocation remains unaffected by the revocation.
(2) If we base the processing of your personal data on the balancing of interests, you may file an objection to the processing. This is the case if processing is not particularly necessary to fulfil a contract with you, which is described by us in the following description of the functions. When exercising an objection like this, we request that you explain the reasons as to why we should not process your personal data as we have done. In the event of your justified objection, we will examine the situation and either stop or adjust data processing or point out to you our compelling legitimate reasons on the basis of which we will continue processing.
(3) Of course, you can object to the processing of your personal data for advertising purposes and data analysis at any time. You can inform us about your objection to advertising using the following contact data: ... or by post to Hotel Otterbach Restaurant GmbH, Bahnhofstr. 153, D 74321 Bietigheim-Bissingen.
Section 5 Information obligations
In accordance with Articles. 13 and 14, we refer to our information obligations. These are available on request. Please send your request to ... .